YouTubers seems to have become the place for 'beauty' and 'style gurus'. Which is great because more people sharing their personal style and you finding new products and place is great and what not. With so many people out there now though, it's hard to find a lot of people. So... here are some of my favourite style channels I follow.

Rachel Nguyen is the lady behind ThatsChic and her channel is everything. I really love her sense of style and the way she creates her content. Her videos are always full of vibrant colours or beautifully shot whilst doing the job. She's an AG girl so her style is always on point and she also adds a bit of (LA?) into her looks. She's possibly my most favourite so I would 100% suggest checking her out.

Another one of my favourites. I really like finding girls like this, who have a super laidback take on life and style but always have great pieces and style. Christine's channel is very unique as she doesn't do the typical videos that other style channels do. She does things in a different way such as her 'uniform' videos, which are some of my most loved videos. She also includes a lot of homeware things which I feel balances out her channel out lovely.

When talking about YouTube and style who could forget Sammi. Sam is probably one of the first YouTubers I followed and one that I can relate to most. I find her content always interesting and different, even if it's the same. She always adds something special to her videos and her styling is great. She always manages to dress good but with a decent price range and really captures the Parisian feel with that rocky edge.

Barbara has definitely embodied the 'classy' style over the years but still manages to keep it modern and youthful. Whilst I enjoy all her content, I mostly enjoy her older videos from way back when she was in college where she used to dress a bit more grungey-teenager but kept it 'feminine' also.

Mika is a girl with very brave style sense. Over the year her style has definitely evolved and I feel is not for everyone. Whilst her fashion style is no longer relatable to me, her overall vibe and style is. The way she decorates her room and the styles of her videos are some of favourite things on YouTube.

If you're ever looking for some street style inspiration then Yanin is the girl with the channel for you. She has very modern taste with a great knowledge of good/up and coming brands. She mixes in youth with a classic look and it works great.

If you've got expensive taste but like to add a bit of that London grunge/rock to your look, then Lexi is the girl you need to watch. Her collection of designer items, mainly Chanel, always intrigues me but the pieces that she chooses intrigue me more. 

The Line Up features two girls from Sweden. Their style is very minimalist, monochromatic and classic. What draws me to their channel most is actually the way that they produce and edit their videos as I feel that it kind of shows their style also.