I used to visit London a lot when I was younger and hang around Camden but it wasn't until I moved there that I really found the good vintage stores. Although vintage stores in London are often more expensive than actual stores, they're still a great place to look around. Here are some of my favourite places to vintage shop in London and if you know any others let me know!


Rokit.
If you're ever in Camden, Shoreditch or Covent Garden then make sure you pay a visit to Rokit. This place is great for really 90's clothing and have some great accessories. Some of my everyday pieces are from Rokit and the quality hasn't been tampered with at all. In fact, Rokit is the very place that I got my statement Lion Ring from, which I wear religiously every single day.

Blitz.
This shop is one that I've only recently discovered but one that I spent about 4 hours in. The store is huge and has a great collection of clothing and accessories. It has everything from re-worked pieces, modern day items and vintage goodies. I recently got the most beautiful pair of baggy parisian 90's chic trousers from there and need to go back for more!
Blitz has easily become my favourite vintage shop to visit and I would highly recommend you check it out if you're ever in Shoreditch.

Beyond Retro.
A store that isn't my favourite as I find to be very overpriced considering what the items are worth in reality, but nevertheless a shop that stocks some really great items that can be found at a decent price if you look hard enough. If you're looking for a good pair of shorts or trousers, I always find that Beyond Retro is the place to go. Located in Camden, Soho, Dalston and Shoreditch as well as Brighton and internationally, taking a look in this shop might be very worth your time.

Camden Market.
It's great. Probably the greatest place ever. If you ever want a scarf, bag, rings, graphic tee, pretty dress or something quaint and wonderful, then this is your place. I won't go on because it's a place you really have to discover yourself but what I can say is, go beyond the main road and into the back of the stables to find the good stuff!

Spitalfields Market.
Much like Camden Market but in Shoreditch and a bit more organised. You'll always find something here, just go have a look, trust me.

Brick Lane.
The epitome of hipster but still so great. Quite possibly my favourite place in London as of yet. There are far too many shops in this place to mention but it's a street where there is something for everyone. If you want something from a new and young designer or something from the 1920's then this is definitely the place for you.