Created by: Kenny and Keith Lucas.
Voiced by: Kenny and Keith Lucas, Eric Andre, Hannibal Buress, Jerrod Carmichael.


Lucas Bros Moving Co, follows a pair of identical twins and their moving company in Brooklyn. Throughout the series we see the duo get high and get themselves into various situations through their moving company.

I watched the first two episodes and gave up. I thought the script was lazy and there wasn't anything special or new going on. Then a couple of days later I decided to give it another try and was pleasantly surprised.

It's your typical stoner cartoon but I like that it has more of a hip-hop feel to it through it's characters vibes. The series is basically a human, stoner version of Regular Show. It's definitely filling in a niche market in the cartoon industry and I can see it being a big hit with it's audience as it has a good demographic.

The characters themselves are actually really enjoyable. I find them to be very sweet and innocent whilst also lazy yet imaginative. Their relationship with each other is what stands out most because they care so much about each other and I like that it's different to the typical 'two best friends' dynamic we usually see. Their nonchalant personalities are also very relatable and makes them easier and more appealing to watch.




The storylines don't personally appeal to me but they are the kind of plots that would appeal to every stoner boy I've ever dated. So considering that that is the cartoons audience, I guess it's pretty spot on.

In my opinion, this series has a lot of potential. Kenny and Keith in real life have a lot of really good connections and should definitely take advantage of them as they have already been doing with the likes of Tyler The Creator, Action Bronson and the Broad City girls guest starroing on the show. I'd like to see them use these contacts as the actual characters rather than them playing someone else. I think this would definitely elevate the show and could make it something much bigger, kind of like what happened to Adventure Time.

Overall, Lucas Bros Moving Co is definitely one to watch out for in the coming years. It's just started off so it'll be interesting to see which direction it goes in but I can't see this one being a flop. Highly recommend to all of you that like to get high, eat cereal and watch cartoons at 2am (aka me 2 years ago).