Created by: Rob McElhenney, Glenn Howerton.
Starring: Rob Mcelhenney, Glenn Howerton, Charlie Day, Danny Devito, Kaitlin Olson.


It's Always Sunny follows a group of friends who own a bar, as they go through many fucked up problems, mostly created by themselves.

I started watching It's Always Sunny in my first year of uni, like 3 years ago, and I still have no idea what is actually happening every time I watch an episode. Imagine if Jackass and New Girl fused and you would have this show.

There is no real way to describe It's Always Sunny because when you watch it, it kind of takes you into another dimension where things just make no sense whatsoever. It's a show that isn't for everyone but saying that, it isn't normally a show that I would like. It has very crude humour and I'm generally don't ever like that but It's Always Sunny makes it work. I think it's because sometimes it's meant to be satirical and that's what draws me in.



The show is completely unapologetic and the characters even more so. The relationship between their little family is unlike anything I have seen on tv before. They're real, sometimes a bit exaggerated but mostly real. It's a show that doesn't sugarcoat things and is almost completely uncensored.

The cast is definitely a factor in why this series has been going for 11 seasons. You can see both on and off screen they all have a close connection with each other, they bounce off of each other and compliment each other perfectly.

It's Always Sunny is a show you could watch all day long but also just pick a random episode and be content. As I said it's not a show that matches everyone's humour but watch an episode and see if it's for you.