Living in/near the countryside has it perks at times, especially when it comes to antiques. Often in the small towns you'll find great antique markets or vintage shops but with 'thrift shopping' becoming more prominent, prices get higher and higher. My mother introduced me to this place called Jones of Shropshire which essentially is in the middle of nowhere. This place had everything from vinyls and furniture to clothes and Chanel all at cheap prices.

I was in my element in this place and it was all in all a great day out with lovely staff too. I came home with a few quirky pieces, including a gold skull ring. I wouldn't definitely recommend driving by this place, especially if you're looking to decorate your house.

Have a look at their facebook page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/JonesOfShropshire