Having come out of my winter slump finally... the spring season has definitely pushed me to find my style again and I seem to have gone back to my roots this time round. This April for me is definitely a tribute to my 15 year old self, this involves a lot of printed t-shirts and floaty chiffon dresses however as a now (almost) 20 year old woman, the platform ankle boots have made an appearance.

When I was younger, I definitely shopped more boutique and thrift store but now living in london it's surprisingly very hard to find a boutique or even a thrift shop that tailors to a student budget. So, I've been doing a lot of online window shopping (and buying) and picked out some of the pieces that desperately need to be brought and worn this April, at a ridiculously cheap price tag.

OHMYLOVELONDON.
I have genuinely no idea how I came across this website but I am so glad that I did. This website stocks every dress that you could want, at a great price. They really bring in the femininity with their clothing and make proper dresses, dresses. Whilst their clothes aren't unique or groundbreaking, their pieces are simple and pretty, perfect for day to night wear.

This dress looks so effortlessly beautiful and as though it has a lovely and floaty texture. Guess how much it is on sale... guess! £7!  I could not believe it. Unfortunately my size was out of stock but if you're a size XS, then grab it quick HERE.

ZALANDO.
To be honest... I don't even know what this site is. I found it when searching for 'cheap Vagabonds' and I think it was the first link. I was pleasantly surprised however at just how cheap they were. The Vagabond Dioons that I found were on sale for £45 down from £70, which is strange as at Office they retail for £90 anyway!




I managed to get these shoes brought for me for my 20th birthday and they should be arriving any day now. After looking at the reviews of the website, it was definitely a mixed bunch, so I'll let you guys know how I get on with my experience with the website when the babies arrive. So far so good though, I managed to get a £10 off voucher on £50, as my shoes were £45 I had to purchase something else but still managed to get the whole price dropped down and even free shipping!

CHICWISH.
This is a website that I came across when creating outfits on Polyvore (because apparently its 2012 still). But, I am so grateful I found this gem. This website has the most beautiful dresses I have seen in a very, very long time. They really bring that indie edge but definitely have a preppy edge mixed in. It's exactly my kind of clothing with some other styles mixed in.


Monki.
Most of you should be aware of Monki by know as it's become infamous for it's great flannel shirts. It's also great for other things too. Whilst it doesn't fall into the 'cheap' price range, for the quality and design it provides the price tag is definitely becomes affordable and a bargain to be fair. Monki always stock some great pieces that hold a classy, minimalistic yet edgy vibe.