Early Hours - Smells Like Summer.
I first heard this band on a lookbook video and was hooked instantly. I feel like last year there wasn't really a summer jam for me but this year, this is a song I don't think I'll stop listening to. Everything about this song just makes me want to wear floaty dresses and sit on the beach around a fire.



Oh Mercy - Someday (The Strokes Cover).
This one was recommended to me by SoundCloud and I have never been more grateful. Everything about The Strokes is perfect already and Someday is one of my favourite songs but Oh Mercy definitely took me away with this cover. Their gritty voices and soft acoustics worked marvellously and complimented the song greatly. I just want to dance around my apartment, in a hue of blue whilst smoking a cigarette whilst I listen to this song on vinyl.



Mac Miller - Objects in the Mirror (feat. The Internet).
One of my favourite artists has always been Mac Miller and although his albums and mixtapes are great, this particular song from Watching Movies With The Sound Off is much better when compiled with The Internet. The new softness that this song has really brings out the emotions in the lyrics and gives it a new, more blues, take on life.



Ex Cops - Tragically Alright (feat. Ariel Pink).
As someone once said "Tragically Alright is horribly nice". The whole song has a Tame Impala vibe and the vocals from Ariel Pink make this song even better. Imagine roller disco, whilst high and with the guy you're sleeping with but are actually unbearably in love with. A mellow vibe with a deep impact.



Gangs of Youth - Evangelists.
Something about this song reminds me of a concoction of every indie band ever; from The Killers to Arctic Monkeys. It's a very chill song but with a infectious beat and mysterious voice. Everything about this song works for me and it's something I haven't heard in a while.



The Bulletproof Bombs - Suitcase.
British indie bands and artists are my source of life, there is literally nothing I love more. I haven't come across many in the past couple of years, probably not since Kid British or King Krule. Therefore, this band was a great find for me. There's something about their rough accents that works so well paired with a guitar.



Kuma - Falling For Somebody New.
Arctic Monkeys are the be all and end all. Kuma takes their joint 'Do I Wanna Know' and changes it into something completely refreshed and vibey. It's got that 8KBPS kind of sound going om every now and again. I definitely suggest this for a mellow friday night hang.