If anyone does a fashion show right, it's Gaultier.

The whole performance and drama in his production is what I feel fashion is all about. It's a performance and it's art which I feel is something that is being forgotten about in modern day shows.

This seasons couture show pays homage to late Edwige Belmore who recently passed away at the age of 58. Whilst no two looks were the same, the punk essence was strong. Bold colors and big shapes took center stage but were also made into very wearable pieces.

 

 

I loved the whole idea of the models interacting with each other and putting on a show rather than simply walking down the catwalk. It really made the show come alive and give it that extra punky feel.

The whole layout was amazing. I feel like they did a lot with very little. The show really didn't feature much but it brought so much emphasis and vibes all around. The choice of music being more fast paced but beats rather than going for a typical punk song was a good shout as it definitely would've been too much.

I got very John Galliano vibes from the hair and makeup but I loved it entirely. The look to kill all looks though, is this one: