If you've been following my blog for a little while, you may know that I go on a road trip to Wales every summer. This year was the same, except we also went to Manchester and Blackpool. I definitely filmed a lot more than I took pictures this year so I thought I would bunch them all together here.

(I didn't feel very inspired when on this roadtrip because I went with my boyfriend and we just kind of needed to spend time together, especially because we're long distance and my eating disorders held me back a lot; so these photos aren't the kind of photos I wanted to take and I definitely feel like I could have done so much better. I had super high expectations for my work on this roadtrip and I just kind of feel disappointed that I wasted so much potential, so I'm super sorry that this is all I can offer)

If you want to see the videos I made too, you can click here and if you want to look through last years photo diary you can click here.

ABERYSTWYTH.












MANCHESTER:




It's weird because Manchester is obviously such a creative place and there is so much art everywhere but I just didn't feel like being creative there myself. I get this feeling a lot with cities especially since I've only ever lived in Birmingham and London, I kind of find them all the same so I just don't feel like there's anything new to take photos of. Cities are just so small and cramped so you don't have the space and the freedom that you feel in a seaside town and that's why there aren't many photos from Manchester.

BLACKPOOL: